Wedding Photography destination holiday training course
Our wedding photography training course runs over two days and will cover the following aspects:
- Photographing a wedding in the sun
- Dealing with bright sun, shade and sunset
- Use of shade, umbrellas & props
- Reflectors, flash and constant lights
- Equipment, light sources, modifiers, reflectors and filters
- Group shots, lighting and posing
- Couple shots, lighting and posing
- Wedding workflow
- Editing, slideshows, presentation
You will be learning and shooting in one of the most beautiful countries in the world, and the island of love. You will learn how to deal with some of the challenging aspects of photography abroad.
All courses include models and all necessary equipment, just bring your camera, lenses & tripod.
All courses include a variety of locations, and can include a cruise onboard a luxury yaucht including three course buffet dinner for a small extra payment.
Courses can include flights and / or accommodation or you can arrange your own. We can also collect you from the airport and take you to your hotel at no extra charge.
We work closely with a local hotel close to our studio. For details of the accommodation available please click here.
Course Investment fee of €799 per person
Flights and accommodation are not included but can be quoted for, please email with details of destination airport, number of people and board basis required.
Food & drinks are not included